They say where you invest your love, you invest your life
Let’s build something great and beautiful together.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a performance driven candidate who thrives on process and is constantly searching for best practice and efficiencies. Reporting directly to Director of Consumer Experience, you will lead and optimize order fulfilment for US and Canadian based E-Commerce and other direct to consumer channels at Pehr by ensuring a seamless experience from order inception through to delivery to the customer. Continuously improving and optimizing the process, your focus will be to build a direct to consumer service model which is a reflection of industry best practice. You will work collaboratively and closely with all departments from design and production to sales and marketing, playing a critical role in the execution of Pehr’s internal operations and fulfillment strategy in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage the execution of all US and Canadian based Direct to Consumer order fulfillment with the quality, consistency, and speed expected of a brand committed to superior customer service
- Work closely with Sales, Inventory Planning & Warehouse teams to deliver excellent customer experiences while meeting internal operational efficiency benchmarks
- Assist in the creation and implementation of internal operational service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution
Consumer Experience Responsibilities:
Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
Communicate with customers through various channels including chat, phone and in-person in a prompt and timely manner, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within 2 business day of initial outreach
Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
Weekly reporting and processing of returned items
Re-process orders with incidents - Damaged product, Lost Packages, Mis-ships and Short-ships in a timely manner
Process all Pehr dropship orders placed on shoppehr.com
Work with the Inventory, Marketing and Product Development teams to maintain up to date product catalog in Trade Gecko and corresponding e-commerce website sites
Fulfillment Experience Responsibilities:
Monitor packaging supply levels and fulfillment materials weekly for the US and Canadian locations
Liaise with the US Fulfillment team to continually optimize and implement best in practice fulfillment procedures
Manage the E-Commerce Fulfillment Specialist & Warehouse Lead in Canada to continually optimize and implement best in practice fulfillment procedures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience in retail/wholesale operations for a minimum of three years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software an asset (Trade Gecko highly preferred)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great communication skills- written and verbal - In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Methodical and diligent - An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Shopify Plus platform experience a bonus
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a permanent Brand & Partnerships Manager with 5 years’ experience to join our team in the Toronto office. This role will implement the strategy and execution of Pehr’s brand marketing and social media efforts across owned channels and within integrated campaigns and partnerships with the goal of driving brand equity, awareness and sales.
Who you are:
You understand the Pehr aesthetic and you make sure that all content is in line with the Pehr vision. You excel at project management, are a self-starter and are detail obsessed. You are a content creator; always looking for ways to leverage UGC and in-house photography. No job is too small and big challenges excite you. You thrive in a start-up environment and bring enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to all that you do.
What you’ll be doing:
Establish and own a comprehensive social vision and voice across all channels. Create, maintain and execute a strategically driven content calendar across all social media platforms. Create and collaborate with like minded brands on giveaways to grow the Pehr following. Respond and engage with Pehr’s online community. Develop social KPIs and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights and analytics.
Seek, conceptualize and execute mutually beneficial marketing partnerships with new brands and existing wholesale partners that broaden Pehr’s reach and deepen awareness. Grow, manage and curate network of influencers and brand ambassadors. Send product, track and leverage relevant brand mentions, conversations and UGC.
Lead on-figure and off-figure photoshoots for lifestyle and e-commerce from start to finish including ideating with co-founders, sourcing props, styling and project managing all details leading to it and day of. Support with team imagery requests and image bank management.
Ensure brand and tone is consistent across website and all marketing collateral. Copywrite for marketing materials including emails and wholesale catalogues.
Program pop-ups and workshops internally and externally to build brand, grow customer base and generate revenue in our showroom space. Leverage real life content digitally.
Must have 5 years’ experience in the digital communication space with extensive knowledge of social media platforms (lifestyle brand experience a plus) University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent Proven track record of executing large social media campaigns across various platforms and producing photoshoots Ability to analyze data and summarize stories and insights Independent and organized with strong project management skills Excellent writing skills with ability to create editorial content in real time Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure Comfortable in a team-oriented environment Detail obsessed.
Pehr is an internationally recognized Lifestyle Brand. Our Team is based in Toronto and leads all design, development and marketing of the collections. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our daily actions. All Pehr products are carefully and ethically manufactured in India. The brand is currently sold in over 1,000 retailers worldwide and through our own and E-commerce website, shoppehr.com. Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We look for articulate, innovative and bright people who are able to wear many hats, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to learn.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a full-time MARKETING INTERN to join our team in our Toronto office. In this developing role, you will be able to wear many hats, and will have exposure to all aspects of the organization: e-commerce, wholesale, product development and operations.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Intern will assist with delivery of various marketing initiatives for a variety of home, lifestyle and children’s products and be involved with the maintenance of our social media and web presence.
We are a looking for an intern interested in gaining exposure to the marketing and retail space. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, is reliable, dedicated and detailed oriented.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the development and execution of the brand’s marketing and communications plans including advertising, social & digital media campaigns, print collateral and overall brand communication pieces.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Art Director to help execute and maintain creative components on our e-commerce portal, including CRM newsletters, promotional creative updates, customer requests etc.
- Monitor, review and compile the analytics from all social marketing components including Instagram, Ad Roll, Ad Words, Facebook etc.
- Participate in all aspects of our photoshoots – prepping inventory, sourcing styling components and maintaining final photoshoot imagery.
- Working with the Brand Manager, upload images and update product information on wholesale and vendor portals.
- Compiling research and information for various projects when requested.
- Recent graduate or currently completing a university or college program in Digital Marketing or Marketing.
- Digital marketing education and hands on experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Shopify, social media remarketing and paid ads, email marketing, Banner Advertising, SEO and Google Adwords is mandatory.
- Results and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.A proactive creative thinker who can generate new ideas/solutions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, and must be comfortable working within a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Strong computer proficiency (Word, Excel).
Pehr is an internationally recognized Lifestyle Brand. Our Team is based in Toronto and leads all design, development and marketing of the collections. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our daily
actions. All Pehr products are carefully and ethically manufactured in India. The brand is currently sold in over 1,000 retailers worldwide and through our own and E-commerce website, shoppehr.com. Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We look for articulate, innovative and bright people who are able to wear many hats, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to learn.