- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 233 Thread Count: Prevents Feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
Take Care of Your Pehr
- A properly maintained duvet should require cleaning after 5 - 10 years, if at all.
- Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
- Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
- DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
- Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 60 days from the purchase date in it's original product packaging and unused condition for a full refund (Excluding Shipping & Handling Fees). Please note that all sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for exchange or return. Read more here.