- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle stitch with Self Piping
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
Take Care of Your Pehr
- A properly maintained pillow should require cleaning approximately once a year, with normal use. It may be cleaned more or less often depending on use.
- Your pillow is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural feather. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
- Should your pillow need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and\/or feather products.
- DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the feather will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
- Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 60 days from the purchase date in it's original product packaging and unused condition for a full refund (Excluding Shipping & Handling Fees). Please note that all sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for exchange or return. Read more here.
We originally purchased the White Goose Feather Pillow for our daughter, and ended up upgrading all of our family pillows. Highly recommend.
Great pillow for my 4 year old. Not too fluffy, not too flat. Love it